We are a technology leader in the oil and gas pipeline industry with modular software solutions to support Pipeline Integrity Management Systems (PIMS). Geonamic offers industry-proven solutions, widely deployed with one of the largest end-user communities currently in production. Geonamic has a complete focus on oil and gas pipeline technology and services and has assembled one of the most experienced teams of software developers and consultants in the industry. All software development is done in-house with full-time staff, driven by pipeline operator requirements.
Attributes of Geonamic Software
- Proven solutions, widely deployed in production with over 1,500 active users
- Support for PODS Relational, PODS Esri Spatial, PODS 7.0/Lite, and UPDM data models in SQL Server and Oracle environments
- Based on industry-leading GIS technology from Esri
- Driven by pipeline operators
- Scalable for small and large assets and user groups
- Highly configurable and adaptable to data model modifications
- Integrated and customizable workflows, including approval processes for publishing results to pipeline asset data models.
- Founded in May, 2006, now one of the most experienced collection of staff in the industry, actively engaged with clients
- Principals in the company have been focused on development and implementation of GIS-based software for the oil and gas pipeline industry for over 20 years
- Complete focus on the oil and gas pipeline industry
- Modular technology offerings to support pipeline asset integrity and data management
- Implementation, consulting and staff augmentation services
- Offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Houston, Texas